I am a collector of what I and others would consider "ugly dolls" however, sometimes I see one that I just think is pretty. Such as this one I picked up earlier today at my local thrift shop.
Anyway, I don't know how to go about finding anything out about dolls so, I decided to look around and found this website. I am hoping someone can tell me more about her as I haven't a clue. I'm not even entirely sure of her composite..
Here are some details about her.
- She measures out to 21 1/2 inches tall
- She is marked H.A. 2-78 at the base of her structure
- She has some light staining in spots
- She appears to be entirely 100% in tact, no chips
- Light paint wear at pupils in eyes and at top of a boot
- Please see all photos for Full Description
I would consider selling her if I just knew anything about her.
Thank you in advance,