Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Pinterest icon

What is this iron/metal piece ?

This metal piece has been called anything from a tractor seat (which seems odd with the pointy petals where legs would get poked)  to a piece for a wood stove . . . 


Aby odeas whar it really is? 

General Antiques and Collectibles
Iron metal?
Distinguishing marks: 
See back for identifying marks
For Sale?: 

Search Appraisals