- This plate has an octoganal rim with a round pale blue lip
- Gold trim around the edge and on handle
- Indistinguishable small scratch on white flower
- Paint colors are bright
- Found two similar online: on RubyLane and Rosemarys valued at $25 & $24 respectively with the later being made in the same time period.
- The handle reminds me of saucers on my late mother's Noritake dinnerware
Ceramics and Porcelains
"Noritake 'M' Handpainted, Made In Japan"
Size and dimensions of this item:
6" wide x 1.5" tall
Given to me by someone moving
Price Paid (If known):